I've had this First Savings credit card for a year or so and have had no problems at all. Paid my bill on time in excess of the minimum payment, they raised my credit limit and I guess my key to no problems are I pay my bill at least a week in advance.

Maybe not AMEX but it has been good to me. My wallet was stolen, they immediately cancelled my card, and have issued me another without any issues.

Customer services was very helpful. Do have the fee and will probably close as my credit has greatly improved and have gotten some decent interest rates cards.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at First Savings Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants First Savings Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Capital One. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First Savings Bank and first savings bank customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tonawanda, New York, United States #1193424

How long did you have to wait to get a increase on the credit limit?